Posh Brats Bath & Body Boutique

Thursday, August 6, 2009

What form of crackadoodle are these people smokin'?

Not too long ago in the Posh Brats empire....

I was contacted by this company that wants PB to carry their products. I spoke on the phone to someone and we discussed what products I carry, etc and she said she'd send some info and samples.....

Well the next day Lucy (my gorgeous assistant) and I are sat here chattering over coffee in between customers and a box arrived with the stuff. So we're unpacking it and I take out this load of samps..cool, product catalogue...cool.
We skimmed over it and oohed and aahhed at the shower gels, etc. Then at the bottom of the box were some full sized products....Shampoo and conditioner for dark hair....cool
Make-up Remover wipes.....okay

and

Feminine Wash wipes.........coochie wipes??
and Feminine Wash gel....."special" coochie wash??

We sat there dumbfounded that out of that entire fab line.... they said...Hey, let's send this to represent our company.

So we died in peals of giggles and laughter. Yes, I know it's immature but I couldn't help it...I said to Lucy...Oh, so it's because they spoke to me on the phone and they said...Oh, this American .... smelly, too much make-up and dark hair...yep...send her these. *gets coat*

One of my girlfriends suggested that I keep them (the wipes) on hand for my next long haul flight....well my response was. Good idea but not sure I want those inspected in my carry-on bag and them deciding whether they have too much liquid and all.

I have visions of some big burly fella looking at them and yelling across the lanes... "Hey, Harv..... coochie wipes?? Those okay or do we toss them?"

I put them down in the loo and figured they'd be good for that time of month and these hot days.... I tried one yesterday and the darn thing was soaking wet and started foaming...

I'm there in the loo like....oh great, now I have a wet arse. I'm there trying to wave my bum around and dry off so my knickers wouldn't be all gross..... TMI, I know but geez..... moist wipes...not sodden washcloth that foams like bubble bath. (shrugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment